LoRa32u4 II Lora LiPo Atmega32u4 SX1276 HPD13 915MHZ US JP KR Antenna
LoRa32u4 II is a light and low consumption board based on the Atmega32u4 and HPD13 868MHZ and 915Mhz LoRA modules and an USB LiPO battery charging circuit. Ideal for creating long range wireless networks that can exceed 2.4 GHz 802.15.4 and similar, it is more flexible than Bluetooth LE, does not require high power unlike WiFi and others
The ATmega32u4 is clocked at 8 MHz and working at 3.3 V. This chip has 32 K of flash, 2 K of RAM. It offers built-in USB to Serial communication, debugging and programming capabilities without the need for an external FTDI chip, it can also act as an HID device (mouse, keyboard, USB MIDI device, etc).
This board is also equipped with a LiPo and Liion charging circuit and a standard battery interface. It is fully compatible with Arduino. A white user led is tied to pin 13. An orange LED is used for charging status.
HPD13 wireless module, using high-performance, highly integrated RF transceiver chip SX1276 design. Advanced LoRaTM spread spectrum communication technology to ensure greatly improved communication distance and anti-jamming capability of the module, while achieving a very low current consumption. In the LoRa® mode, the HPD13 provides higher reception sensitivity performance, more robust anti-jamming capability, and improved communication distance and reliability compared to similar transmit and receive modules on the market. In normal (G) FSK mode, it also provides industry-specific receiver sensitivity, as well as very high communication rates.
Arduino Hardware folder (unzip and place in documents/Arduino/hardware, crete folder if non existing)
- ATmega32u4 @ 8MHz with 3.3V logic/power
- 3.3V regulator with 600mA peak current output
- USB native support, comes with USB bootloader and serial port debugging
- Built in 100mA (can be set up to 1A by resistor) liPO (lithium polymer) charger with charging status indicator LED
- Reset button
- Receive current (HPD13 module) : 10 ~ 14mA
- Interface Type: SPI
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
- Digital RSSI function
- Automatic frequency correction
- Automatic gain control
- Radio wake-up function
- Low voltage detection and temperature sensor
- Fast wakeup with frequency hopping
- Highly configurable packet handlers